~valentine's day touches~

by - February 10, 2020

Valentine's Day is fast approaching!  I've had my most of my decorations up since January and I've been loving every minute of them.
I didn't make a lot of new pieces this year.  I've been using Scrabble tiles and free printables.
And I always display my collection of vintage Valentine's Day cards.
I'm enjoying the simplicity of it right now.  Maybe it's because I'm getting older or because my boys are getting older.  Or maybe because we've had no snow?!  I always enjoy a quiet day of crafting when we're snowed in.
Or maybe it's because my most recent thrifting adventures have yielded little to no inspiration.
I feel like I get the winter blahs this time every year.  
In any event, I'm enjoying shopping the house and using pieces I have from previous years.  Four more days til Valentine's Day and then we'll be moving on to St. Patrick's Day.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!