Ikea Pretties & Some Thrifty Finds

by - February 12, 2014

I popped into Ikea over the weekend.  They have a ton of pretty stuff out already for spring.  Since snow is once again in our forecast, I just couldn't bring myself to grab anything for the outdoors.  Instead, I grabbed these two pretties.

I believe they are candle holders, although I'm sure you could use them for anything - like holding some faux Dollar store roses.
I love the shabby look and feel to them.
These are some random goodies I picked up last week at our local church thrift store.
Some frames, peat pots and Mason jar lids...
And wood hearts and wooden spools.
Not bad for $2!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love those holders and how they look like lace. It looks like you found some great things, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time I'm in Denver, I've GOT TO visit Ikea! I've never been in the store, but everyone finds such amazing things there!

    Happy Valentine's,
    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!