Upcycled Again

by - July 13, 2015

Remember this wood letter desk I upcycled a few months ago?

Well, I upcycled it again over the weekend because the original image I had used peeled off.  Grr...
This time I painted it white and used the Mod Podge method to add my image.  I'm loving the white so much better than the grey I first used.  The image is a favorite of mine from The Graphics Fairy.
I added this little embellishment to the front using some French book paper.
And I'm in the process of lining the inside with vintage sheet music.

I think I'm going to get a lot more use of this now!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. It looks great. the sheet music gives it a little surprise inside
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanine, love this redo. I loved the first design and sorry that peeled off but it looks great with the new graphic and the lining with the music paper will be awesome. Love the white too. Sometime I have to redo my first creations too. It just goes this way at times and for the better!
    Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my creative space and your kind comment.
    Hugs, cm

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!