Laundry Bag

by - July 29, 2015

I got a few minutes of free time last night to make this quick, cute laundry bag.

I picked up the bag from Michael's a few months ago.  It sat and sat while I tried to figure out what type of image I wanted to add to it.
I knew I was going to hang it in the bathroom, so I didn't want anything too girly (given that I'm outnumbered in my house!).  I chose this great image from The Graphics Fairy to use.
I printed my image on to TAP paper and simply ironed it on to the front of the bag.

Super quick and easy and I love, love, love the look!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Jeanine, Oh I love this look too. What a great graphic you picked from Graphics Fairy to compliment this wonderful bag. You've inspired me to try a few for some Christmas gifts.
    Thanks for sharing. Have a great day. cm

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!