Your Last Laundry Jug: One for Me, One for You

by - August 28, 2015

I am obsessed with doing the laundry.  Seriously, my husband is not allowed to go near the washing machine or dryer.  And when my boys are older, they will be banned too.  With that said, how excited was I when the folks at Selestial Soap sent me their MyGreenFills laundry detergent to try?!

MyGreenFills delivers non-toxic laundry products right to your door.  You simply choose your fill (unscented laundry soap, fabric softener, etc.), choose your delivery frequency (with free shipping, I might add) and "your last laundry jug" lands on your front doorstep.
I'm a big fan of green products, and I have to say, I love that I am helping save the planet and using an eco-friendly detergent.  The jugs come with the powder included.  You simply add water, shake and get started on your mountain of laundry.
And since the company is big on paying it forward (#PayItForward), they are offering my readers a FREE laundry soap jug (plus S/H) if you go to Free.MyGreenFills.com.  But wait, there's more.
They make these wonderful non-toxic, eco-friendly products for kids: bug spray and sunscreen.  Both have come in quite handy this summer!  Find them here.

Don't forget to visit Free.MyGreenFills.com for your free laundry jug!

Jeanine

Note: I was provided free samples of the products mentioned in this blog post, however all opinions, comments, experiences and text is my own.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow sounds great. Can this laundry soap also be used in a (he) machine? Great giveaway. Have a nice weekend! cm

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!