Kid Stuff

by - March 03, 2016

My boys have taken over my craft room!

First the 10 year old came in asking if HE could make a "paper Mario" pillow.  I really wasn't sure what that was.  So we took to the internet to find a Mario image.  When he found the one he liked, I downloaded it on to TAP paper.
And because he's only 10, I ironed the image on to the fabric for him.  Then he got busy sewing his pillow.  I had to help here and there (especially with closing it up), but overall he did about 75 percent of this one by himself.
The 8 year old got wind of the Mario pillow and decided he wanted me to make him a Dipper Pines (from Gravity Falls) pillow.  He doesn't know it's finished yet.  It's a surprise for when he gets home from school today.  Ssshhhh...

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!