Target Bunnies

by - March 09, 2016

Have you seen these adorable bunnies at Target?

Both are in the Dollar Spot but are $3 each.  One is a plain paper mache and the other looks like ceramic, but it's really more of a white paper mache.
I decided to Frenchify the brown paper mache one.  I started by giving it a few coats of white paint.  Then I tried to hand-stamp some French script on it.  Fail!  Because it's not completely flat, the ink had some gaps.  Plan B was to print out French Script on clear sticker paper.  I simply traced the bunny, peeled and stick.  Voila!
Meanwhile over at Michael's, these lace clothes pins are on clearance for about $1.59.  Of course I grabbed a few and gave them a French touch too.

It's gorgeous out today so I'm taking advantage and getting some spray painting in for future projects.  Less than two weeks until spring...

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Jeanine, Love the bunnies. I was just at Target but they didn't have the bunny's. I did see some large eggs like this. I had fun in the dollar bins!!
    Great idea for the large clothes pins with the lace.
    Have a great weekend ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came out so pretty! 2 weeks til spring ~ can't wait!
    Have a happy one, Jeanine!
    xo,
    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!