Upping the Coolness Factor ~ Pre-Teen Boy's Room

by - May 09, 2016

My firstborn will be eleven in July.  Eleven.  How? What?  When did that happen????  He'll be starting middle school in September, so I decided it was time for his room to have more of a big boy feel.

It's still a work in progress, but here is the start of a gallery wall I've been working on for him.  I literally pried the vintage license plates off our garage wall.  They are older than me.  They are older than my husband for that matter - and he's got ten years on me.  They've been in the garage since we bought the house.
I found these super cute prints on Pinterest.  I didn't stop at the wall.  I also started adding some cool to his shelves.
I knew he'd love the gamer print.  I wasn't sure about the skull, but he gave it two thumbs up.

I'm waiting on new curtains and will be adding a few more touches this week. P.S. With the exception of the prints, I had every single thing used in his room already.  The frames and the "S" just needed some fresh paint.  I've only spent about $35 so far and that was for the curtains!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!