Flea Market Flip's Elephant Trunk

by - July 11, 2016

Even though the weather forecast called for heavy rain, we ventured out to The Elephant Trunk (New Milford, CT) yesterday. Yes, the same flea market featured on the show Flea Market Flip.

All I can say is wow! It was amazing.  But note the dark clouds in the sky.  We got rained on several times.  Still, we were all troopers. My eight year old barely complained.  Barely.
So much vintage and antique goodness to be found.
I felt some of the items I was interested in were a bit overpriced, but my husband and boys scored a bunch of loot.  Seriously, I only came home with a horseshoe.  Sob!
I really wanted to take her home but with all the chips and cracks, I just didn't want to shell out the $12 (and considering I've gotten most of my religious statutes for free or in the $2 ballpark), I had to pass.
This booth was awesome.  I loved the touch of the skull on the organ/piano.  Creepy and cool.
The experience was great and well worth the 1.5 hour trip.  We're planning another visit there for the fall.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh I watch that show I wish I could get on it.
    We are closer to the Brimfield antiques show and yet I have never been there.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. I love to go but do hate some of the pricing....and it varies so widely from booth to booth. Bet you love your horseshoe though! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun. Looks like you and your family had a great day. Wish I could visit here. The show is fun to watch! Have a great week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, I adore flea markets like this. Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!