~fourth of july decorations~

by - June 17, 2018

This year is the first time in years that we won't be away for July 4th.  So I'm kind of going to town on the decorations.  
This is our cozy Cape Cod and beloved porch.  I love decorating it each season/holiday.  The burlap banner is from Walmart.  I grabbed it last year and I'm surprised at how sturdy it's been.  I have one hanging on each side of the porch.
We painted the porch swing red last year and it really works well with the decorations.
This cabinet was a roadside find.  Scroll through previous posts and you can see its before and after.  It's the perfect size to display some of our festive goodies.
The little red wagon is from Hobby Lobby.  I'm using it to display some red, white and blue candles.  I think it's my favorite piece on the porch.
More reds and some Dollar Store pieces.  I'm still adding more pieces, but so far I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very sweet home and decorations. Enjoy your fourth at home.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!