~dollar store upcyles for christmas~

by - November 12, 2018

How are excited are you to be crafting for Christmas?!  I can hardly contain myself.  
Don't these Mercury glass bottles get you in the holly-jolly spirit?!  I picked them up from the Dollar Store.  I used my Cricut to cut out the noel and joy words, and added tea-stained seam binding and some vintage floral enbellishments to them.  I'm in love!  I have to go back for more.
This reindeer ornament is also courtesy of the Dollar Store.  I added it to a cute wood frame with some burlap as the background.  The peace is a self-sticking label from a package I picked up at Hobby Lobby.
And while I haven't started officially decorating for Christmas yet (well maybe I have...a little), I have started playing around with some ideas.  This is a sweet little vignette in our family room/basement.  I also added a small tree to the room.
It's still a work in progress, but I'm thinking of going with a red and white color scheme, and tags, tags and more tags!

How are your holiday decorations and projects coming along?

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!