~more elf on the shelf ideas~

by - December 04, 2018

I'm not going to lie.  I've been a bit consumed with coming up with different Elf on the Shelf ideas for my little guy.  As I mentioned in my previous post, it's probably the last year he'll believe in the elf, so we're all in idea-wise.  Above was my version of a mad scientist.
Then we moved on to getting Daddy off of the naughty list.  I printed out several pages of simple white paper with only his name and info on them, and then added them to a stack of cardstock for full effect.  My boys thought it was hilarious.  It really did look like every sheet had my husband's name.
Next up Milo and Otis went to the museum, and were promptly asked to never return.  This one is tied with our deejay Milo as my favorite!  I don't think a lot of people noticed the reindeer poops.
We were very sad when Milo went missing.  Luckily, he was found safe and sound in one of our kitchen cabinets.
The next morning we were treated to a magic show, where Milo sawed a reindeer (Otis!) in half.  This was a tough one to create, but it came out great (according to my 11 year old).
The weekend was tough as I couldn't disappear for a spell in order to get my ducks in a row for those nights.  So we kept it simple and played Bingo!  I can't believe we have 3 more weeks of this.  Help me, lol!

What shenanigans is your elf getting into this season?

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!