~before & after~

by - January 16, 2019

I've had this pretty, white Ikea pitcher for a few years now.  I had originally given it a Frenchy makeover using waterslide decal paper.  Since, I'm trying to "shop the house" this month, I decided to give it a facelift.  Because...
...the elements were not kind and this is what it looked like yesterday.  Yuck!  Thankfully, Goo Gone was able to remove the waterslide decal stickiness, and I was able to replace that label with the fresh sticker in the first picture.  I used clear sticker paper this time.  I don't love the air bubbles, though, so I will likely return to using the waterslide decal paper.
Speaking of shopping the house, I grabbed this food jar I upcyled many moons ago and gave it a new look by adding the broken wood ruler pictures.  It's now the perfect touch of rustic/farmhouse goodness!
Okay, so I did splurge on something new this week.  I picked up this Laguna vase at Home Goods yesterday - although it didn't cost me a dime!  I had a $10 gift certificate (you get them if you have the TJX credit card), so I popped in and grabbed this beauty.  I've wanted one since forever.  I simply added some faux flowers from the Dollar Store and I love, love, love it!  I love that it was free even more.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!