~love is all you need~

by - January 23, 2019

Valentine's Day is just three weeks away, and love is definitely in full bloom at our house.  Over the weekend, I worked on three different love ribbons that are currently for sale in my Etsy.  
The first one is just simply...love.  I hand-stamped the word (several times!) on some off-white seam binding ribbon.  So simple, yet I adore how it came out.  So much so that I kept some of the ribbon for myself as you can see from the first picture.
Next, I used some carnival style letters on watermelon-colored muslin.  This one sold within 2 minutes of me listing in my Etsy.  Sadly, it was my last piece of colored muslin, so no extras for me.
Last up is this je t'aime ribbon.  I used the same off-white seam binding as my first love one.  Again, it's stamped several times over the yard or so of ribbon.  Understated and elegant in French!

How are you decorating for Valentine's Day?!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. were did you buy the ribbon ?
    thank you,
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yvette! The skinny ribbon I found at a local thrift store. The watermelon muslin ribbon was from an Etsy shop. =)

      Jeanine

      Delete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!