~autumn outfits i'm loving~

by - October 24, 2020

I love fashion almost as much as I love crafting!  If you've been following me on Instagram (@okiobdesigns), you've probably seen me post a photo or two (or three, four, fifty, etc.) of some of my favorite outfits.  Just because I'm 49, doesn't mean I want to give up or settle.  I still want to look stylish, and I try to put together outfits that embrace all of the many milestones that make me ME.  

And because you know I'm a frugal mama, everything I share is almost always $50 and under.  This date-night outfit is a perfect example:


How about this cozy look for a chilly autumn night by the fire pit?
I'm also pleased to announce you can now find me on the LiketoKnow.It app (also as @okiobdesigns)!  I was finally accepted and I'm dizzy with excitement!

Many more changes will be coming to my blog in the next few weeks.  I hope you'll stay tuned!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!