~it's beginning to look a lot like christmas~

by - November 18, 2020

When 2020 throws you lemons, you make lemonade and break out the Christmas cheer!  Well, at least that's what I've been doing - minus the lemonade. 😏
Mr. Okio B hasn't complained one bit.  Probably because he knows it makes me less anxious in these uncertain times.  And my boys are completely onboard.
I didn't want to buy a lot of new Xmas pieces this year.  However, when I saw all the cuteness at Target's Dollarspot and at Walmart, I made a few exceptions.
A lot of what you see is from either store (this year and last year).  Everything was super affordable - $10 or less.
And speaking of affordable, I hope you've been enjoying my Under $25 Holiday Gift Guide posts.  Who knew there was so much budget-friendly goodness out there?!  Stay tuned because there is lots more to come!
Back to the Christmas decorating: we haven't put our main tree up yet.  Mainly because of the cats, and, well the cats.  For now I'm satisfied enjoying our flocked tree from Walmart ($35 last year!).
Sooooooo, have you started decorating yet?

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!