~i heart valentine's day~

by - January 07, 2021


When you're still semi-stuck at home because of Co-Vid, you don't feel guilty about starting your Valentine's Day decorating.  AmIRight?!  I actually made these last year using Mason jars and Dollar Tree candlesticks.  Just add some heart candies and vase fillers, and you're good to go!
I'm obsessed with Target's trays.  This pretty red one is in their Bullseye's Playground (or DollarSpot) and was only $5.  I have it on our kitchen counter with some scented soaps and Hearth and Hand's clean/dirty stand.
More decked out Target trays.  The heart one is from this year; the one below is from last year.  
If you like these as much as I do, get over to Target asap because they always sell out.  I add bottle brush trees, decorated bottles and other heart-related pieces to them.  You can dress them up for every season!
And speaking of Target, how adorable is this Mini Heart Waffle Maker?  It's only $9.99, and is another item that tends to sell out quickly.

I'll be sharing more Valentine's Day decor shortly.  Have you started decorating yet?

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!