~love is in the air~

by - January 28, 2021

Valentine's Day is just two weeks away, and I'm still working on some romantic decor in the Okio B house.  Who says February 14th has to be all reds and pinks?  I used some black & white gingham scrapbook paper for this quick Dollar Tree frame makeover - and topped it off with the French flashcard for kiss.
Yesterday, I broke out the label maker for these heart-shaped tart tins.  They sat (unembellished) in my vintage Etsy shop for a year or two; no one would buy them.  I think I'll keep them now!
These mini love letter envelopes were super easy to make using a template I found on Pinterest.  I used sheet music and French book paper for mine.  And added random embellishments.
This hand-stamped love ribbon is actually from last year.  I adore how it adds a hint of romance to this faux clock.
I'm still playing around with this scene under our entry table.  The love sign is from Dollar Tree.  The pom pom garland was an Amazon find.  I had everything else shown.

Dare I say I'm already thinking about St. Patrick's Day DIYs?!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!