~dollar tree christmas crafts~

by - October 29, 2021

 

Have you been to Dollar Tree lately?!  Our local store is starting to put out some Christmas decor (yay!).  I grabbed this door ornament, frame and faux evergreen branch my last trip there to make this cute tabletop decoration.
They also have these great wood cutouts in a few different holiday sayings.  I gave mine a few coats of white paint.
I finished up with the rhinestone embellishment and sheet music for the tree.  I'm definitely grabbing a few more of these when I go back.
Remember Target's ceramic gumball machines?  I could never find the red one, so I just made one myself using the white one I had.  I can't wait to jazz this up for Christmas!

What have you been able to find lately at your local Dollar Tree?

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow effortless, you are so creative. I am so grateful for your post. Much thanks again. Really Great.
    야한동영상

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!