~dollar tree valentine's day crafts~

by - January 29, 2022


Today I'm sharing a trio of Valentine's Day crafts - all made with supplies from Dollar Tree.
I spied this wood bead heart idea on Instagram and decided to give it a go.  It was super easy and I'm just loving the end result.  You'll need your own beads and embellishments, and a wire heart doorhanger from Dollar Tree.
If you prefer easy-peasy, these heart sacks simply needed to be stuffed with Polyfil and tied shut.  I added a few muslin and paper tags to mine.

These wood envelopes were made from one piece of Dollar Tree craft wood.  I simply cut the wood in half, and then painted them.  Once the paint was dry, I drew my "envelope" flaps and added rub-on embellishments (also from Dollar Tree) and things I already had in my craft room.

Total cost for the Dollar Tree supplies: $4.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!