~woo, hoo! target & dollar tree are stepping up their autumn/halloween game~

by - September 04, 2022

Hats off to Target and Dollar Tree for stepping up their autumn and Halloween decor this year!
You know I've been a full-fledged bargain-shopper since my One Cheap B*tch blogging days (God, I miss that blog!) and now more than ever, I don't want to spend any more than I have to - on anything.
Are you ready?!  Because everything pretty much shown here is $5 and under: the fortune telling palms?  Only $1.25 each at Dollar Tree (Marshall's has larger versions for $7.99 and $9.99).  The gumball machines?  They are last year Target finds at $3 a pop (they're $5 this year).  Everything in the gumball machines are from Dollar Tree.  The tiered tray decor?  Mostly $1 from Target's DollarSpot.  The pumpkin candles are $3.  I'm not kidding!
The autumn gnome is also just $5.  Told you I wasn't kidding!

This is my favorite time of year and it's easy to go a little overboard.  But Target and Dollar Tree are definitely making it easier to stay on budget.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!