~it's beginning to look a lot like...~

by - September 25, 2022


It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween...everywhere we go.

Yes, I've started putting out Halloween pieces.  I do a little each day so it doesn't feel so overwhelming.

As you can probably tell from my blogging absence, we have a lot going on over here.  My high school senior is starting the college application process.  Yikes!

My younger son is busy with Marching Band and marathon DnD (Dungeons & Dragons) campaigns with his friends.  

My day job has gotten busy, busy, busy.  (Given the state of the economy, I am not complaining!)

Unfortunately, when something had to give, it was blogging.  I don't even think I'll be able to keep up with my LiketoKnow.It account.  There are only so many hours in a day, and at 51, I'd like a little more downtime.  

So while I'm not giving up blogging completely, I will probably continue to do a little here and there.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!