~framed art for under $25~

by - April 12, 2023

Ever just get sick of some of your bedroom decor?!  Me too, and that's why I'm working on a mini makeover for the space.
It all started with the J'adore Dior print (found on Etsy many years ago).  I wanted to swap out some oversized wood angel wings I had hanging for some simple frames.
I also didn't feel like spending a lot, so I headed over to Pinterest and found the free ampersand and parfum bottle printables.  Yes, free - and exactly what I had in mind.

The frames are from Amazon.  They come in a 3-pack for $22.99 (!).  I have a lot more to do, but I'm happy with the way these turned out (I'm still adjusting them on the wall to make sure they are evenly spaced).  I'm even more happy that it cost less than $25.

Stay tuned for more!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!