~what i'm loving now at target's dollar spot~

by - April 30, 2023

Run, don't walk, if you haven't been to Target in a while.  They've slowly been adding summer pieces to their DollarSpot (a.k.a. Bullseye's Playground), and the selection does not disappoint.  First up is this mini cloche tray. 
I imagine using it for outdoor entertaining.  Cheese plate, anyone (especially since they also have chalkboard cheese sticks in the DollarSpot too)?!  Or how about adding some mini faux flowers or robin's eggs for indoor decor?!  
If you're going with a nautical theme this summer, you'll love this boat-shaped chips and dip holder.  Again, only $5 and it looks pretty simple to put together.  Did you spy the nautical rope balls and lanterns in the background?  I'd use the rope balls as a vase filler, and I'd line the lanterns along our walkway leading to our patio.  Prices: $3-$5 depending upon the item.
This sign is my favorite!  I'm debating as to whether to hang it outside on the porch or keep it inside.  Decisions, decisions.  For only $5, I can just grab another one and do both - well, if they have any left.  I grabbed the last one at our local store.
Not the best picture, but you get the idea for this metal sign.  I'd use this on our porch since it truly is our happy place.

Our local stores are adding new items every day, so be patient if your stores don't have these items yet.  Happy hunting and let me know what you've found!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!