~what i've been up to: halloween edition~

by - September 10, 2023

 

Halloween crafting is in full swing over here.  I've been working on everything from creepy doll heads to Halloween Christmas houses.

But you probably already knew that if you follow me on Instagram,lol (@okiobdesigns).
Now I haven't exactly started putting stuff out yet.  I broke out the autumn decor and plan to pace myself over the next couple of weeks.
Most of what I'm sharing was either made using items from the thrift store, Dollar Tree or items I already had around the house.
Hopefully the weather will start to cool off here soon and actually start to feel like Halloween season. A cool, crisp day, always gets the creative juices flowing.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!