~some of my favorite halloween diys~

by - November 01, 2023

 

Where've I been, you might be asking?  It's just sooooo much easier to post on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter these days.

In case you missed any of my Halloween DIYs, I'm sharing a few today in the hopes that I'll get back down to blogging.

Halloween season was a blast this year.  Not only did I volunteer to scare people at my friend's haunted house, I also had a ball DIYing and shopping for new Halloween decor.

But I'll let you in on a little secret...Everything came down today.  

No, not to be replaced by Christmas decorations; I was just ready to get back to simple pumpkin decor for the rest of the season and Thanksgiving.  

Halloween will always be my fave!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!