~are you team mushroom?~

by - January 05, 2024

They're popping up everywhere - much like they do in the great outdoors.  Mushroom decor seems to be the it home decorating trend to start off 2024.  I was sold back in the fall when I upcycled some ceramic Dollar Tree ones.  Now I'm seeing them all over the place: Amazon, Pottery Barn, Marshall's and Five Below, among others.
(Large from Marshall's, small from Dollar Tree - upcyled by moi)

I've seen them for Valentine's Day.
(Disco ball mushroom from Five Below)

I've seen a disco ball version.
(Mushroom string lights from Amazon)

How about mushroom string lights?

(Mushroom tufted throw pillow from Urban Outfitters)

Or a mushroom pillow?

I want it all!

So, the question is: are you team mushroom or no?

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!