~beauty booty spotted at dollar tree~

by - May 09, 2024

 

Have you been to Dollar Tree lately?  I can't believe all of the new beauty products they have - and they're all still just $1.25.

I'm sure you've heard that they will be raising their prices again.  They already have some items for $3 and $5, but so far their beauty offerings have remained at $1.25.  I grabbed a few of these masks as a pre-Mother's Day treat to myself.  The strawberry one smells divine!

Mr. Bubble will come in handy after a long day of gardening.

And how sweet is this popsicle-shaped bath sponge?  I couldn't resist.

I also picked up some nail polish (Sally Hansen), cotton balls, rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide.

What do I skip in the beauty aisle at Dollar Tree?  I avoid skincare brands I've never heard of, as well as fragrances, mascara and sunscreen.  

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!