Beachy Chalkboards

by - June 22, 2011

I've seen a lot of these on Etsy and thought I'd try my hand at making some myself:

I bought a few different sized chalkboards from Michael's along with some "beachy" paint colors.  These hues actually remind me of some of the beach glass we collect from Gilgo Beach.  I painted each one a different color and then sanded around the edges.
The light blue one is definitely my favorite but my boys adore the green and dark blue ones.  Anyone else ready for the beach?!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love it!! I just bought one at a garage sale for ten cents!! I think I need to paint mine too :))
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog!! You are more than welcome to visit anytime!!
    Love from Texas!!
    Michella
    www.michellamarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!