Friday's Thrifty Finds

by - June 17, 2011

Not sure if I'll get much garage sale shopping in this weekend since we'll be at my Dad's and then my husband's Dad's Saturday and Sunday, so I popped over to the little thrift store at the local church this morning.  It did not disappoint!  Look what I scooped up for $4:

I'v been looking for one of these wood mail organizer thingies for a while now and this one is just what I wanted.  The lace doilies will come in handy for a project I saw on another blog (can't remember which one now - argh!).  I never pass up wood clothes pins.  The cigar box I'm hoping to add some French flair to.  How cute is the little wood scoop?!

Oh and can't forget, I snatched up more sheet music.  I think I scored for today.  I still can't believe everything was $4!  Woo hoo!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great finds!!! Happy to have you as my newest blog follower! Now I'm off to click over and peek at your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe all those things for $4.00. Have fun with them.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I love it!!
    I love shabby chic/romantic/French things too!

    I can't wait to see more of your blog!
    Hope you will hop by and visit me too! I'm your newest follower/fan!

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!