Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vintage-Inspired Paris Pastry Tin

For someone who has never been to Paris, I sure have an obsession with French pastries.  I seem to be drawn to anything and everything that shows even so much as a croissant!  Case in point, I bought some lovely French images off of Etsy earlier this week - including this pastry image:
I knew it would look yummy on a little metal tin.  How do you like my pink cherry on top?  I'll admit, it took a lot of effort trying to get the image centered using my Cricut.  I think this is the closest I can get.  Oh well, c'est la vie! 
This one features random French script.  I filled each tin with sheet music crown confetti.  Both are available in my Etsy shop - although I did keep a set for myself!  How could I resist?!

Linking to The French Cupboard.

Jeanine