Vintage-Inspired Paris Pastry Tin

by - June 01, 2011

For someone who has never been to Paris, I sure have an obsession with French pastries.  I seem to be drawn to anything and everything that shows even so much as a croissant!  Case in point, I bought some lovely French images off of Etsy earlier this week - including this pastry image:

I knew it would look yummy on a little metal tin.  How do you like my pink cherry on top?  I'll admit, it took a lot of effort trying to get the image centered using my Cricut.  I think this is the closest I can get.  Oh well, c'est la vie! 
This one features random French script.  I filled each tin with sheet music crown confetti.  Both are available in my Etsy shop - although I did keep a set for myself!  How could I resist?!

Linking to The French Cupboard.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I am all about french pastries too but they are not all about me for sure. Love the little boxes great idea. Hope the tornado didn't find you.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, la, la! I love all things French, too! And don't even get me started on French pastries:) Your tins are a great idea, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the images!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything French and can't figure out why!!! Go figure!! Love the tin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!