Estate Sale Finds

by - December 10, 2011

We hit another estate sale this morning.  Brrrrr...it was a chilly wait but definitely worth it.  Just take a look at today's batch of oldies but goodies:

I collect old spectacles/glasses and these are perfect for my collection. 
I've been looking everywhere for these glass insulators in blue and I finally got them!  Four to be exact. 
I couldn't resist the old books, cow bell and this "No Smoking" sign which is more of a gag because, unfortunately, both me and the hubby smoke.  Never in the house and this sign will remind everyone of that.
Today set us back about $75.  My husband also got an old wagon wheel and old wall-mounted coffee grinder.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Such lovely finds! The cow bell is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are those glass insulators used for? Great color! You have the best luck at estate sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friend, this thank you comes a bit late but I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your visit and comment on my ornaments. Hope your Christmas will be filled with glorious blessings. P.S. you sure know how to find the great Estate sales!

    xo, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome finds!! Love the insulators, I have some from my Dad and love the color.
    Adore the no smoking sign!!
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love your finds. Those glasses are very cool. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!