This trio of Dollar Store prayer candles has been sitting on the shelf in my craft room since December. I finally got around to giving them a French makeover today:
Two of these great images are from The Graphics Fairy. The third is one I purchased off of Etsy.
Once I cut out each image, I distressed the edges of each one ever so slightly. Then I used Mod Podge to glue them on and added a coat over the image to seal it.
After all were good and dry, I started adding some of my rhinestone embellishments. Then I broke out some tea-stained seam binding and tied on the number plaque, key and lock to each one.
I love the black and white images with just the small pops of color. But what I love even more is that I already had everything on hand!
Linking to The Shabby Creek Cottage: Transformation Thursday.