Embellished Starbucks Bottles

by - February 26, 2012

Last week I wrote a post on a French-y makeover I gave to a vintage-inspired bottle carrier here.  I'm happy to report that I found the perfect bottles to fit inside it!  Believe it or not - they are Starbucks Frappuccino bottles:

I simply peeled off the Starbucks labels (after enjoying the Vanilla Frappuccino, of course!).  I replaced them with these great French images from The Graphics Fairy.  I printed them onto to clear Avery label paper and cut them to size.
I added rhinestones to both bottles.  For one, I tied a key from Michael's on and for the other, I added a keyhole with some twine.
I also added some vintage lace to make them look a little less beverage bottle and more chic.  Nevermind those air bubbles you see, I flattened them out after snapping the pics.
Don't they fit perfectly?!  I had to prop them up a little by wedging some tissue paper in the bottom of each slot.
I have two more that I need to makeover this week.  I'm just so happy that I found the perfect sized bottles!

Linking to Between Naps on the Porch: Met Monday and The Graphics Fairy: Brag Monday.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. What a great repurposing project. They look so pretty in that holder. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look wonderful as usual great job.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanine,
    You always amaze me with your creative wonderful ideas. This is so cute. Love the container too.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for the sweet comment...I am following you now too...Saw you over at the graphics fairy and then got your comment..
    Hugs,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that worked out! I'm guessing you won't have to force yourself to drink another few bottles to fill it up! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. super that you found the right size... and love how you did them up.

    thanks for visiting my place. =)

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did to the bottles. How creative. The carrier is an awesome piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow they do fit perfectly and they look so pretty all dressed up . I love what you did.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!