Home Goods Makeover Before

by - March 29, 2012

I am in the process of giving this Home Goods' wood tote a makeover.  I actually remembered to take some before photos for once:

Not loving the yucky brown.  I bought it a couple of years ago and I don't quite remember why.  She ain't pretty. 
And after sitting in the tea room holding magazines and books for a couple of years, she was filled with cobwebs and other little creature remnants.  Bleah!

Right now she's sitting in the garage after the first coat of paint.  I want to do something spring-y so I'm thinking either white or pink.  And I have the perfect little embellishments that I just picked up from Michael's.

Wish me luck!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great size tote! I'm sure it will look lovely whichever way you go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that it will be fabulous when you are finished with it.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to see what you've done!
    Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!