Mason Jar Candle Holders

by - June 12, 2012

Saw some lovely mason jar candle holders on Pinterest yesterday.  Since I have a ton of them, I decided to make a few myself:

I took some vintage sheet music and ripped it on both sides so it would fit around each jar.  First, I distressed the edges a bit for a nice aged look.
Next, I wrapped the sheet music around each jar and used a glue dot to hold the overlapping piece in place.
Tie a piece of twine around, knot it and done!  You have some super cute candle holders in a matter of minutes.  I'm thinking of lining these up our front walk for our next outdoor party!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. What a fun and easy idea! I love any project that involves vintage sheet music. And I was thinking the same exact thing about how cute they would be lining a walkway:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and easy idea! I love projects that involve vintage sheet music. And I was thinking the same thing, about how pretty they would be lining a walkway:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your mason jar candles turned out!! The sheet music and the twine are so pretty. I may just do this myself now. I have a lantern where I want to modge podge old sheet music to the glass. Sheet music looks so elegant in candle light. ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love candles in jars & yours look great! they will be lovely outside.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way the candlelight shines through the sheet music and highlights it -- these WOULD be so pretty lining a walkway. I also like that you have the lids/rings on too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you have a great blog, I love anything with Mason jars! Thank you for dropping by!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!