French Hotel Pillowcases

by - 9:08 AM

I'm melting.  I'm melting...No kidding.  It is seriously hot as you know what here.  I have a bunch of makeovers planned but I just can't spray paint in this heat.  =(  So I've been doing some indoor projects.  I made these French hotel pillowcases yesterday.  Excuse the awful photos:

Ignore the paint on my bedroom wall.  My husband has exactly three weeks to paint it before my sons' birthday party.  Anywho back to the pillowcases.  I printed this great French hotel image I bought off of Etsy onto transfer paper.  I was desperate so I used the Target brand.  Not the best but it will do.
I just ironed them onto each pillowcase (which I got at Walmart).  I wish now that I had done a better job cutting around the graphic.  Too late now and I have absolutely no shame in sharing some imperfect projects.  And there is always next time.

This cost me about $10 for the pillowcases and transfer paper.  A quick, easy way to update a boring white case.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

7 comments