Goodwill Finds

by - July 31, 2012

Today is my mom's birthday so I treated her to her local Goodwill this morning.  Of course, she picked out one thing while I, on the otherhand, went a little crazy:

The Target shelves will look great in my 7 year old's room.  I never pass up faux eggs and vase fillers (also from Target).  The little frames were a steal!  I will be adding those to my Etsy shop once I add the perfect French images.  I also couldn't pass up the cloche.
Don't you love the blue mason jar glasses?!  The little chairs were quite intriguing to me.  They are definitely first on the list for a makeover.  I don't love the red and black - although Mom did.  The wood crate is definitely getting painted too!  The craft paper says it's actually book cover paper.  Not sure what I'm going to do with that yet.

I'm pretty happy with my haul and Mom is happy with her crystal pitcher.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. All great finds.
    can't wait to see what you do with the frames.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finds! Those shelves look new. I always liked that that Goodwill had Target overstocks(?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fun day with your Mom! What great finds you've got, love those cute chairs! Can't wait to see what you do with those. And I love those shelves too. I went thrifting yesterday and didn't get a good haul at all, guess you never know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing your finds...all the treasures you pick up are lovely. I got a pink quilt, some embroidery hoops, muffin tin, and cool baskets yesterday at my local thrift stores. Now we are off to another town close by...yippee!
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!