Bunny Frames

by - February 10, 2013

Don't you just love bunnies?!  I have a few around the house year-round - not just for Easter.  I printed out a few bunny images onto vintage sheet music and added them to some petite white Ikea frames that I hang in the bathroom.

In the summer, I have beachy/ocean creatures in the frames.  For Xmas, I do Santa.  Since I'm so antsy for spring and to decorate for Easter, I just couldn't resist.
Two of the images are from Etsy.  The last is from The Graphics Fairy.  I just love how they look on the sheet music.

I'll be putting these up in a few days - once I pack away the Valentine's Day decorations.  I don't like rushing through these holidays but I'm just so desperate for warmer days.

Linking to The Graphics Fairy: Brag Monday.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Well, I can't blame you after the snow you got! These are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very sweet! What a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bunnies are adorable! I'm ready for spring too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great idea to switch out the pictures like that. We have real show bunnies in our garage. Thanks for stopping by and go ahead and copy cat away lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeanine, I just thought about Easter decoration in bed last night but I'm not yet sure what I'll do. Your framed bunnies are so adorable. and I really love the black and white.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!