Quick Cloche Change-Up

by - February 17, 2013

This little cloche cost me a couple of dollars at a garage sale over the summer.  I've dressed it up for Xmas and Valentine's Day and over the weekend, I gave it a simple spring touch.

Yup, I just added a roll of twine.
Then I made the butterfly tag with some French script and cardstock, and added it to a metal picture holder.  It fits perfectly in the middle of the twine.

Super duper quick and I love the rustic look of the twine.  I'll probably be adding a bunny to the cloche for Easter, but for now this works for me.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love it! I was checking out a large old dome clock last week at the antique mart. Thinking I might go back for it since I'd like to do a display with some cups and saucers, and I think it might just be big enough.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!