Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy

by - February 22, 2013

Country has come finally come home!  Yup, me and the hubby are ecstatic that New York has a new country music station.  The only other one we could get was from Connecticut and we could only hear it on the way to my parent's house.  Of course I had John Rich's Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy blaring in my minivan yesterday morning (I'm just too cool for words - lol!).  That inspired this quick tank top:

The cowboy image is from the Graphics Fairy.   I created the text using DaFont.  First I printed off the image.  Then I taped it to the sheet with the text and scanned both.
Then I was able to print everything out onto one page.  I did it this way because if the text is not in a jpeg format, I can't mirror it and print it for the transfer.
Of course this was just a test one.  I still have to play with it to get the line out from above the ride a cowboy part.  Plus, I used the cheapie transfer paper which tends to yellow a bit.  Not sure if you can see, but there is also a red rhinestone on there that I'm not sure if I love or hate.

Either way, I'm sure my hubby will get a kick out of it.  If I can perfect the transfer, I'll be adding these to my Etsy shop.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!