Tuesday, June 11, 2013

July 4th Touches

I don't do a lot of decorating for the 4th of July.  It's less than a month away, so over the weekend I put out a few patriotic touches.
Found this great download from Pinterest.
I've had these little wood tags for a few years and love putting them out for the 4th.
More tags.
Red, white and blue mason jars.
I have these on both sides of our porch.  Filled them with sand so I could add some French script candles.
I have a few more ideas in the works.

Jeanine

5 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I can hardly believe the 4th is coming up in just a few weeks. Love all your patriotic touches, especially the mason jars and candles.

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

the painted mason jars are really a great idea, perfect for an outdoor bbq party

lovesdogs said...

Do you have the link for the printable from Pinterest in your first picture? Thanks!!!

Melissa at Perry Jayne said...

REALLY would love a link to that printable in the first picture!! Thanks so much!!!!

Okio B Designs said...

Hey all! Here's the link to the printable:

http://blog.hwtm.com/2013/06/free-4th-of-july-printables-county-fair-theme/

Jeanine