Country Living Fair

by - June 04, 2013

I'm off to the fair this weekend.   The Country Living magazine fair in Rhinebeck, NY, that is.

I've never been to one before and would love to hear from anyone who's attended one in the past.  We already have the wagon, sunscreen, comfy shoes, etc. all ready.  Just hoping the weather cooperates. 

Rhinebeck is just a couple of hours from us so we're making a day trip of it.  I'm so excited!

Reminder: tomorrow is the last day to enter my DIY Mason Jars book giveaway!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Have fun! I didn't make the hour and a half drive to Columbus for it last year because a few bloggers told me it was a bit high priced. Hope the weather is great. Take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun I have never been so looking forward to hearing all about it.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanine I'm going too! I'm dragging my husband off for my first fair too. We are going on Sunday, I hope to finally meet you! (amongst the 10,000 other crazys)


    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!