Upcycled Lemonade Bottles

by - June 13, 2013

I'm a huge fan of decorating with bottles.  Old, new, big, small - you name it, I love em!  These two are old sparkling lemonade bottles that I got from Home Goods a few years ago.  The lemonade was yummy and the bottles have been embellished.

I printed out both images onto label paper.  Both were found on Pinterest.
I love this religious one.  It brings me back to my goth days.  I distressed the image a bit and then added it to my bottle.  I added a teeny tiny rhinestone to her crown, and some tea-stained seam binding to the neck of the bottle.
Love her!

I also used some Distressed Ink on this Frenchy hotel label to give it an aged look.  Finished it up with some twine and a skeleton key.

It's raining here...AGAIN!  Hoping it'll be nice by the weekend so I can get some garage sales in.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Very pretty! Love the images you used. I have a bottle like that, that I kept from the local grocery store. They have all different flavors of lemonades in them. I haven't done anything with mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shape of the bottles...I always keep glass bottles to use in my decor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you dressed up the pretty bottles.
    I can't wait for some sunshine too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!