Halloween Touches

by - October 05, 2013

Sharing a few Halloween touches around our house.  I still have a few more spooky projects and decorations to add but here's the progress so far.
We don't have a mantle, so I decorate the top of our wood corner hutch as if it were a mantle.
And here is the hutch.
I keep this old typewriter out year round.  I just added an old crow to the top.
Lots and lots of...
Skulls.  
Pumpkins  and spiders too!

I also had a lot of fun playing with various spooky fonts from PicMonkey for my photos.  More to come!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nicely done! Love that typewriter. The boys must love all these decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Halloween decor! Especially the typewriter vignette. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. decorating for halloween is one of my most things to do! i'm loving all of your sweet and hauntingly beautiful "touches." ("Merci" for visiting my grey dey party. i hope you'll join in next time! ) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the fun and scary bits, but super love the scull in the globe .... ooohhh so spooky!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!