**This giveaway is now closed.**
The folks at Hen House Linens were kind enough to send me some of their autumn/Halloween-inspired cocktail napkins.
How pretty are these? They are called Fern Orange. They retail for $24 for a set of 6.
Don't they look spiffy in this basket I just scored at Goodwill? It's like they were meant to be! I can't wait to use them to dress up our Halloween and Thanksgiving tables.
Hen House Linens was also nice enough to include this gorgeous pot holder in Latticework Aubergine. I'm giving it away to one lucky winner. The deep purple hue also makes it perfect for autumn and Halloween decorating.
C'mon, you know you want it!
1. Become a follower of OkioBDesigns.Blogspot.com or let me know in a comment that you already are;
You can gain additional entries by:
1. Like Okio B Designs and/or Hen House Linens on Facebook and let me know in a comment you did;
2. Follow @okiobdesigns and/or @henhouselinens on Twitter and let me know in a comment you did;
3. Follow okiobdesigns and/or henhouseeveryday on Instagram and let me know in a comment you did;
4. Blog/tweet/Facebook about this giveaway and let me know in a comment you did.
Open to U.S. residents only (sorry!). I'll pick a winner via Random.org on Friday, October 10, 2014 at 5 p.m. EST.
For more info, visit HenHouseLinens.com or click on the link at the top of this post. You can also find them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter (@henhouselinens) and Instagram (henhouseeveryday).
*I was provided samples for review, however, all opinions are my own.