**This giveaway is now closed**
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Now that I've recovered from stuffing myself at my Mom's, it's time for a little fun.
The folks at ScentSicles were kind enough to send me some eco-friendly scented ornaments that make artificial trees smell real - and real trees smell that much better. And oh boy, do they smell a-ma-zing!
Made of natural fibers sourced from sustainable resources and infused with pure fragrance, ScentSicles offer a no-mess, no-flame, simple way to make artificial holiday greenery smell real. I was floored to find out they were made by a NASA scientist and happy to share that they are made in the USA. Even better - ScentSicles last for 30 days.
Okay, so who wants to get their hands on their very own ScentSicles gift box? The folks at ScentSicles were also kind enough to provide me with a gift box for one lucky winner!
1. Become a follower of OkioBDesigns.Blogspot.com or let me know in a comment that you already are;
You can gain additional entries by:
1. Like Okio B Designs and/or ScentSicles on Facebook and let me know in a comment you did;
2. Follow @okiobdesigns and/or @scentsicles on Twitter and let me know in a comment you did;
3. Follow okiobdesigns and/or @scentsicles on Instagram and let me know in a comment you did;
4. Blog/tweet/Facebook about this giveaway and let me know in a comment you did.
Open to U.S. residents only (sorry!). I'll pick a winner via Random.org on Friday, December 5, 2014 at 5 p.m. EST.
For more information, visit ScentSicles.com. ScentSicles are sold nationally in Walmart, Target, Lowes and Michael's stores, among others. Good luck!
*I was provided a sample of ScentSicles, however, opinions are my own.*