Sheet Music Wreath

by - September 16, 2012

Yesterday I came across a styrofoam wreath that was slated for our last garage sale.  It did not sell, so I had it in the donation pile.  I'm not a very good wreath maker, but I decided to give it another go by doing a sheet music one for fall.

As much as I would have loved to do the scroll-y kinds I've seen all over Pinterest, I just wasn't in the mood to hot glue.  For this one, I cut some vintage sheet music into strips.  Then I looped them around the styrofoam - pinching them in the middle and keeping them together with Glue Dots.
Once I had my sheet music all around, I used my Cricut to make the crow/skull image.  I attached it also using Glue Dots.  The last part was to add the two banners which spell out never and more.  I glued them to some twine and then glued each banner on to the wreath.  I added some tea-stained orange seam binding so we could hang it on the door.

Linking to: Between Naps on the Porch: Met Monday.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love this wreath! I would never have thought to use sheet music- so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful idea, and aren't you so pleased it didn't sell because you made something really beautiful out of it. I'm going to be your newest follower too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great way to make a sheet music wreath! love it! t.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!