Halloween Wood Tote

by - September 27, 2013

Yes, I have already started decorating for Halloween.  I just couldn't help myself.  Since October starts next week, I figured it can't be that bad.  Right?!

I found this wood tote lurking in our basement.  I don't remember buying it and it's identical to the one I got at AmVets last month.  
I gave it a couple of coats of black paint to start.  Then I printed out some Halloween images on label paper.  This one is from The Graphics Fairy.
The side ones are from Pinterest.  I've used them several times already and they never get old.  Well, at least not to me!
Believe it or not, this is in our bathroom.  Ordinarily I have a pink wood tote in there but for Halloween, this fits quite nicely on the toilet tank (of all places!).
I tucked in lots of spooky and autumn-inspired treats.

The boys love it, and so do I!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!