Fourth of July Centerpiece

by - June 11, 2014

I popped into Ikea yesterday and was pleasantly surprised by their newest candles.  Have you seen them?

How perfect are these for the 4th of July?  Sadly, none with stars but I'm digging the stripes, and they work so well for this quickie centerpiece idea.
I'm using a chalkboard painted Dollar Store tray as my base.  
I used a pretty patriotic image (from The Graphics Fairy) for my candle holders.  I printed the image onto label paper and add them to the front of each holder.  Can you see the small red rhinestones on the firecrackers?  I think they add a nice pop (see what I did there?!  Pop, firecracker.  Hee, hee hee).
I'll be using this as a centerpiece for our July 4th barbeque.

Jeanine


Pin It

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Looks great! I love to wander through Ikea...you never know what treasures you will find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikea has the best accessories!! Your centerpiece turned out so nice.
    Great decor project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these - I will be going to Ikea in MA next week - can't wait - love to get lost in there :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!